Wednesday, February 24, 2016

AZ bike camp

I've just returned home from a big week of riding in sunny Arizona. The intent was to load up some miles and bring the fitness level up particularly after I lost some from the collarbone 'incident.'  

The week was a success and I loved every minute and mile of it! 

 You can see in the chart that the overall fitness levels took a nice boost :

And the strava stats don't lie-


Thanks to big D cycling for letting me tag along on the team rides--



Pics from the week : 
Riding with my dad all week was fun:


Did some 'hiking' also -- ha. More like intense bouldering. 

Made it to the top!
Pumped to get my new panache jerseys while there so I could represent my 2016 sponsors! 

Best form of recovery --

Finished the week with one more 'hike'--


And one more big air jump -- 
And finally a stop to see my grandmother before flying home. What a week !!! 












No comments:

Post a Comment