Saturday, June 11, 2016

A perfect day

No race for me today but a perfect road ride with some friends and I felt like sharing it on my blog. In short ...we left north golden nice and early ... and rode down to deer creek then Up DC ...up Parmalee gulch ...and up Kerr gulch ... 

We all happened to wear our favorite HB mustache socks today. Great minds ...

Once on Bergen parkway we decided to scout out the new bike trail going in along I70 between Bergen and Lookout ... It's far from finished but open and rideable dirt --and it made for a fun adventure on the road bikes !! 

Summer is officially here and in fact the heat has me feeling a bit sick. Seems we went from 60s to 90s overnight ! 

But man I love bikes and love long rides with fun friends !! 


Pic by Tmac : 

Pic by justoni :






No comments:

Post a Comment