Sunday, July 10, 2016

Crusher in the tushar

Crusher in the Tushar was a hard and hot one this year. But I was thrilled with my bike selection. That F-Si hardtail Cannondale Bicycle Corporation 29er was PERFECT. Great gearing, a front leftie shock I could both use and lock out, ENVE Composites wheels that flew on the downhills and a more upright position that my back certainly appreciated... unlike last year on the CX bike which left me walking the Col de' Crush, this year I was happy to pedal and thankful for the bigger tires on the super loose gravel descents.    

Just missed the podium by one spot - finished sixth in women 36-49... dang! But consider the weekend a WIN having fun with teammate Dawn Orwick. 


One of the seven things to do in beaver is visit their cheese factory --


We also walked puffer lake and drove parts of the course-

Then came race day --




Afterwards, my legs were tired ... 


How fitting that our hotel room in fruita had bike art - 













No comments:

Post a Comment